One of customer's comments: "I was so thrilled with my pastel portrait, Sylvia completed it in record time for me. It was for my sister-inlaws 50th Birthday and she loved it so much that it brought her and her husband to tears. Thanks Sylvia for enabling me and my husband to give someone a very special and memorable birthday present. I would definitely recommend Sylvia's work to my family and friends. Michelle G - Midway Point, Tasmania, August 2, 2009" 



Original Portraits from your photos. Not prints, not copies - 100% hand painted by Sylvia Kula.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Silvia, we r living in ireland at present but my husband is from new zealand, i think ur wrk is magnificent. How do i go about getting something done by u seeing that we r currently in ireland?
My e.mail is sonja.mokomoko@yahoo.co.uk

Michelle G - Midway Point, Tasmania said...

I was so thrilled with my pastel portrait, Sylvia completed it in record time for me.
It was for my sister-inlaws 50th Birthday and she loved it so much that it brought her and her husband to tears.
Thanks Sylvia for enabling me and my husband to give someone a very special and memorable birthday present.
I would definitely recommend Sylvia's work to my family and friends.

Michelle G - Midway Point, Tasmania

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog,this website provides very useful tips.we are going to add it to out free dating website and college information blog free dating website. http://www.universityloveconnection.com/blog so our visitors can read your news
,as you are a reputable source.Thanks for free dating website.

Bookmark and Recommend This Site to Your Friends Bookmark & Recommend This Website to Friends